Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Not So Windy

I arrived in Chicago yesterday and found the weather to be very mild for this time of year. I am departing early this afternoon so I will miss the cold weather that is moving back into the area tomorrow. Lucky me. I have had some serious chest congestion since Monday. I had to cut my workout short on Monday because I couldn't breath that well. I took yesterday off because it had gotten even worse. Today I feel slightly better and hope to get back to the base building tonight. I feel like I have talked about being sick a lot lately. There was a time when I was never sick. Then I had a child it all changed. Oh well.

My off-season weight loss continues to be on track. I just passed through 60 pounds lost since I kicked my lazy lifestyle about 15 months ago. I still have a bit to lose, but it will come. I know the question that you are all asking yourselves. "After losing 60 pounds does his Johnson look bigger when he is naked?" The answer is yes. Yes it does.

Traveling is harder now than ever. I miss my two little guys immensely. I look forward to seeing them both later today.

Have a good Wednesday.

15 Comments:

Blogger jahowie said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Keep up the good work.

1/9/08, 7:05 AM  
Blogger jahowie said...

BTW---T.M.I. on the Johnson thing. LOL

1/9/08, 7:06 AM  
Blogger Here and there said...

I nearly spewed hot coffee out my nose reading the johnson thing. Such a refreshing read as opposed to the stuffy corporate documents I must read today. Sadly, the opposite happens to a girl's boobs with weight loss. Cheerio and wishing you a speedy recovery!

1/9/08, 8:51 AM  
Blogger EB said...

Ha ha, I have to admit that it wasn't the first question that came to my mind, but now that it's in there you can bet it will be for everyone who talks about weight loss...

Congrats, by the way. That's hard work.

1/9/08, 10:58 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

haha definitely TMI on the johnson thing, and Cyndy, TMI on the girl's boobs!

Good job with your weight loss, keep up the good work.

1/9/08, 11:50 AM  
Blogger Jeff Moser said...

You can gain another visual inch by making sure you keep everything trimmed neatly down there too.

1/9/08, 12:26 PM  
Blogger Ron George said...

Chris

About the statement you made concerning getting sick after the baby comes, did you mean to say its really the baby? I thought an adult's immunity was better.

Nice to hear you're back on the bike again.

1/9/08, 1:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Say hi to my wife; she just landing in Chitown.
It has been mild in the midwest but that is changing tonight so good that your hoofing it back to Texas.
Good to hear your weight loss but keep the info about your Johnson to yourself, Dude!! :^)

1/9/08, 3:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Jahowie - Thanks

Cyndy - that is unfortunate for women. :)

BBElf - thanks and I hope you feel better soon

Zach - thanks

Jeff - great tip. Thanks. I am looking for all the virtual inches I can get.

Ron - I meant that Bug drags things home from daycare and gives them to me. I didn't have this constant source of germs prior to him and daycare.

Oldman - I think that Chicago will be back to being Chicago in winter by Th. But it is really no difference for you Mitten State folks anyway

1/9/08, 7:04 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

yo chris...

re: johnson

looks can be deceiving

ah haaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

1/10/08, 4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious if your wife has said, "Wow, Chris, all that weight you're losing makes your Johnson look bigger." If not... I'm sure, like any other man you've let her know. At least it's more motivation for you to keep losing those pounds. Glad to hear your getting better and back in the saddle.

1/10/08, 8:08 AM  
Blogger The SullaVinos: said...

Eric wants to know how come you didn't post a picture to go with the paragraph about your Johnson.

1/10/08, 8:52 AM  
Blogger chatterbox said...

OK, your weight loss paragraph cracked me up! It especially looks bigger to you without the aero belly blocking your view.

Get well soon!

1/10/08, 11:17 AM  
Blogger Eclectchick said...

Whoa! Congratulations on the droppage! Amazing.

You must be climbing like Contador by now, ya?

1/10/08, 3:25 PM  
Blogger ~ lauren said...

60 pounds!! wow! that's rad!

and yeah, that's EXACTLY what i was thinking when i was thinking about the 60 pound loss.

1/10/08, 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home