To Do or Not To Do
The racing season started in Texas last week with the Copperas Cove road race. It seems like just weeks ago that the racing season ended. My coaching plan doesn't have me ready to race until April. The first criterium of the year is coming up on February 2. With being sick for a few weeks and having started my base training late due to the new baby, I have no doubt that I am not race ready. In fact, I am almost sure I will get my ass stomped. However, some of my friends and teammates are doing the race. So the question is should I put the ego aside and go and have fun, or follow the coaching plan and hold off for a few more months? Decisions decisions.