Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday

I am sitting here watching American Idol. I am speechless that Syesha got voted off. Yeah, right. Everyone knew it was going to be David vs. David.

I am coming out of my fog as far as motivation goes. I have been watching the video below over and over and over. I think it has helped. If only Don Corleone were here to slap me.


I am either racing the Thursday night crit tomorrow night or doing a group ride which is basically an unsanctioned race. I haven't decided yet. Sunday is the Houston Grand Criterium which is one of the larger crits in TX. I am racing with the old boys which should be good.

I had to spend two days in Toronto earlier this week which was sort of a last minute thing. Next week I am in California for two days. The following week I am in Virginia for two days. Sighhh.

I am going to post the "Top 10 Cheesiest Songs of All Time That You Probably Like But Won't Admit It." Here is number 10. She had strong vocals. He appeared to be able to play every musical instrument ever created. Here they are - Captain & Tennille!

10 Comments:

Blogger Itinerant Rick said...

Ah, you spoiler. American Idol is on right now, halfway through. Ooops.

Where in California will you be touching down?

5/14/08, 9:36 PM  
Blogger chatterbox said...

c-rick beat me! Where in Galifornia will you be? Good luck with the races or faux race!

5/14/08, 9:42 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

what is american idol?

toni toenail? nope, thanks anyway.

behave yourself. watch out for the old guys! :)

5/15/08, 4:51 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Rick and Chatterbox - I will be in Orange County.

Blue - i know you are a closet American Idol fan.

5/15/08, 5:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, every time I think you are this macho, tough-guy dude, you go and post something that makes me question my opinion of you! American Idol? Captain and Tennille? Man, you are really scaring me right now.
Go directly to the stereo, put on Led Zepellin's "Stairway to Heaven", cook yourself a medium rare steak on the grill and drink a PBR; fast! Oh, and crush the can on your forehead afterwards, just in case. :^)
Have a great race and keep the rubber side down.

5/15/08, 6:28 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

I'm with oldmanandhisbike on this one... you're starting to scare me too... being all macho after your crashes and stuff, and then posting about the idols and a duo group I've never even heard of... ugh I'm disgusted! (btw, that song isn't too bad for my first time of hearing it)

good luck on Sunday with the Houston Grand Crit.

5/15/08, 7:11 AM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

I loved Captain and Tennille!! have to wait 'till I get home to hear this, no sound allowed at work...

Toronto, Ontario??? My home town...what were you doing there?? Noisey aren't I, LOL...

Have fun on the weekend....

5/15/08, 10:28 AM  
Blogger Eclectchick said...

I ain't clicking play. Let me guess, "Love Will Keep Us Together"??

What did we ever do to deserve this list anyhow???

Meanie.

5/15/08, 1:53 PM  
Blogger bryan said...

American Idol, huh? Wow, cool.

5/15/08, 5:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oldman - That is exactly the response I knew I would get. Meanwhile, you have been humming C&T all day.

Zack - Thanks. I will need it. The field will be tough.

Lily - I was meeting with a customer of ours in Mississauga.

Eclectchick - Nope! Sometimes the best things in life don't need to be asked for :)

Bryan - my wife makes me watch it.

5/15/08, 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home