Monday, November 27, 2006

Am I a Jerk?

So here is a non-bike related post. Am I a jerk? Does the fact that I only laugh at the videos on AFV that involve pain and nut shots make me a jerk? Does the fact that I search Google Videos for footage of bicycle jumps gone bad, peleton crashes, and horrendous downhill accidents make me a jerk? Does the fact that I liked the Alpha Beta guys in "Revenge of the Nerds" and Tommy in "Valley Girl" make me a jerk? Is the fact that one of my favorite movie characters ever is Chet in "Wierd Science" any indication? Does my strong desire to whoop the shit out of Harry Potter make me a jerk? My boss recently suggested that I order The Jerk Sandwich at a restaurant. Could that be an indication? I often wonder. You decide.

2 Comments:

Blogger KMC said...

In a word, "Yes." Especially because of the Harry Potter bit. It is a good thing that you have so many other redeeming qualities... ;-)

11/28/06, 12:39 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

harry potter could use a good butt whoopin'. him and sponge bob.

get the pink bar tape.

peace out, yo!

11/28/06, 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home