Thursday, December 21, 2006

End of the Road

Today was my last day of work for the year. Well, I am flying to AZ next week to play golf with our literature designer for a day, but that isn't really work :). It has been a good year for me professionally. All 3 markets that I manage ended above budget - YOOOOHOOOO. I get to start it all over again in a few weeks. Fun fun.

I ran again tonight which as usual turned out to be barely tolerable. I am just not a runner I guess. My iPod was blaring the soundtrack to Urban Cowboy. You remember that movie about a guy named Bud and his gal named Sissy and a bar called Gilley's? haha.

Here is a sweet compilation of mountain bike carnage just for you. Enjoy.


3 Comments:

Blogger bluecolnago said...

i didn't care for travolta in urban cowboy at all. nor did i care for him in grease. pulp fiction was awesome though, as were most of his other movies. he and uma complemented each other like no other couple in pulp.

i remember drinking beer in texas. lot's of it. lone star long necks. oh yeah!

does "hook 'ems" still exist in austin? i dug that place on wednesday nights!

peace out, yo!

12/21/06, 7:37 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Lone Star is still around and so is Shiner. I prefer Shiner. And yes, Hook'em Horns is still alive and kicking.

12/21/06, 8:15 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Dude - congrats on the markets adn yes, some consider me itty bitty (as in short - not tiny like a pocket rocket - that's the dream for the next summer)

Merry Christmas to you and yours.....

12/22/06, 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home