Monday, December 04, 2006

Busted!

I am going to build a retro road bike after Christmas. I got the frame (steel Rossetto), but was supposed to wait to buy the rest until after the holidays. Well, those of you out there know how hard it can be to wait to get these sorts of projects underway. So I ordered a few parts. Just small things like brake levers, stem, etc. The problem I have is that the Paypal email address on the account is my wife's. So, I knew I was taking a chance using Paypal and hoped that she would just not see the emailed invoice. But NOOOOO! She saw them and immediately sent me an email reminding me of our agreement. SIGGGGGHH. I guess I have to be good now and follow the plan. I was thinking though that it is much harder to trace cash. Right??

1 Comments:

Blogger bluecolnago said...

oops! :)

peace out, yo

12/4/06, 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home