Friday, December 01, 2006

Tomorrow

Some friends are meeting at my house at 10am tomorrow for a nice 53 mile loop into the Texas Hill Country. I picked Nugget up from the airport and we stopped on the way home to throw down some enchiladas to energize for tomorrow's ride. The group should be 8 people or so. It is supposed to be cold so I will have to pull on some warm clothes that I can easily shed later in the ride when it is bound to get warm. I will take some pictures and post them tomorrow afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger bluecolnago said...

have fun today!

it's about 20 degrees here this morning and it isn't going to get much warmer....

peace out, yo!

12/2/06, 6:55 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks man. If you get out, you have a good one as well.

12/2/06, 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home