Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Outtie

I am packed and ready to head back. I have an 11:40am flight out of Paris bound for Dallas. I get home on Th around 6pm. It has been a productive trip and well worth the time and money. I did manage to exercise a few times but still feel like I gained at least 5 pounds and that I should alcohol detox for a few days. I am sure a few days on the bike will be a cure-all.

I am upgraded to Business Class tomorrow for the flight back. I get upgraded almost every time I fly on American Airlines (which is most of the time). I am glad to see that they recognize me for the Marketing Super Star that I am. Or could it be the $75,000 that I spend with them every year for tickets. Hmmm.

I am sure the flight attendants tomorrow will be your typical close to retirement, attitudinal, gray haired old bats. But wouldn't this be a nice surprise:


"Welcome aboard Mr. Chris. My name is Bambi. If there is anything, and I do mean ANYTHING that would make your trip more comfortable please let me know."

8 Comments:

Blogger bluecolnago said...

never hurts to dream, eh? ;)

have a safe trip back.

peace out, yo!

4/4/07, 7:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so going to pretend this post never happened!!!

My step-monster is one of those flight attendants...watch yourself!

:)

4/5/07, 4:55 AM  
Blogger ~ lauren said...

i wonder why there aren't more guy flight attendants.

i usually only see them on southwest flights.

flight attendants are so grumpy these days. although i think i'd be grumpy too if i was one.

4/5/07, 5:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wake up Chris! Your dreaming.

At least you have leg room and free drinks. Be happy with that.

4/5/07, 7:00 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

boy you're a brave soul posting that last piece! Its a wonder your wife (sister, mom, friends) don't beat you senseless over that one. Hell, I'd run your sorry ass over if I was in your hemishere -

Ok Rant stopped - but really Chris...

4/5/07, 9:39 AM  
Blogger chatterbox said...

Dude, you really do need to detox....When I vacation in Europe I drink more in two weeks than I do in a year here. It's just a cultural thing - that and the fact that a 12 oz Coke costs 5 Euros and a liter of wine is 5 Euros. Kinda a no-brainer.

I'm super-jealous of the upgrade.

4/5/07, 10:01 AM  
Blogger Eclectchick said...

The male flight attedants are usually, er, kind of fey - aren't they?

Fly safely!

4/5/07, 3:21 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I will have you all know that I was right. Old gray hairs for flight attendants. I am going to have to switch to Virgin Atlantic. :)

4/6/07, 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home