Sunday, January 21, 2007

Spectacular Sunday

As predicted, the weather in the Austin area today was FANTASTIC. Temperatures were in the mid 60s without a cloud in the sky and very little wind. The morning started with The Bug projectile vomiting all over his mommy. I am not sure what was wrong with him this morning, but he seems to be fine now. Sunflower was the only one who could make it to our 11am ride this morning. The others all let me know in advance that they weren't going to be able to make it which was nice. We rode from South Austin down Old San Antonio Road through Buda and Kyle. This was the first time I had ridden the route and it turned out to be nice. We saw a lot of cyclists out today. Of the 25 or so we passed, all but one waved. There always has to be one. So, I turned around and chased him down and pulled beside him, gave him the bird and threw my pump into his front spokes. When he regained consciousness I got right in his face and said, "NEXT TIME WAVE MOTHERFUCKER" and rode off. Haha! I am joking of course, but wouldn't that be cool?? Have a good Sunday folks.


Sunflower rolling in after a late night of partying. She's a trooper.


Just cruising along and enjoying the sun.


I spotted these little creatures on the way back to the cars.


And these guys too.


Me.


Sunflower hammering down the road.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, 60 degrees and sunny. I remember weather like that once upon a time!
Only rainy, nasty, snowy, non-riding misery here (unless your crazy Danielle!).
Enjoy! :^)

1/22/07, 5:05 AM  
Blogger Danielle Musto said...

What's that green stuff sprouting up from the ground? We don't have that here...

1/22/07, 6:47 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oldman - you are moving to Austin, remember? No more misery.

Danielle, we call that grass. I will actually have to mow mine soon. Ahh...the struggles of living in Texas.

1/22/07, 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered where you disappeared to after commenting that some snotty guy didn't bother to wave back.

Thanks for going, Chris...I enjoyed it!

1/22/07, 9:51 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

mid 60's sounds like heaven. ahhhhh.... may is only a few months away!

peace out, yo!

1/22/07, 7:07 PM  
Blogger ~ lauren said...

perfect weather! sounds like we're in the same weather pattern.

1/23/07, 3:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I am now that you mentioned it. Moving into Daniel Johnston's folks place in Waller. :^)

1/23/07, 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home