Friday, January 19, 2007

Free at Last!

The ice has finally gone and life is back to normal here in TX. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, but no matter because was planning on doing a spin class anyway. Sunday I hope to put in some solid miles on the road and it looks like the weather may cooperate. Riding next week will be on stationary bikes because of work travel to Vegas and North Carolina. I need to do a few last runs before the 3M Half Marathon next weekend anyway. More to come tomorrow.


One thing that I have never done is to build a wheel. I figured this book would be a read to get introduced to the principles of wheels and wheel building. I am sure like anything else, hands on experience is the best form of teaching but this will have to suffice for the time being.

2 Comments:

Blogger bluecolnago said...

fyi....

g-ted is a master wheel builder.

good luck with the marathon and all.

peace out, yo!

1/22/07, 7:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks blue. I will have to chat with him when I am ready to give it a go.

1/22/07, 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home