Monday, February 05, 2007

Back in Texas

I got back to Texas last night after spending 4 nights in Hudson, WI which is about 30 minutes from Minneapolis. I was helping my boy Nugget do some drywalling in his basement and just getting some solid hang-time with him which doesn't happen often. It was fun, but the temperatures were painful for me. It was a sweet -10F when we left for the airport at noon. Anyway, my balls are back to hanging low and wrinkle-free for those of you who were wondering.

My brother arrived in Texas today from Pennsylvania. He just graduated college and intends to find a job in Austin. It will be cool having him down here. He is planning to stay with me for a month. He got back from Iraq in July after a 3-year deployment both in the US and Iraq. He was in his last semester of college when he got activated. So, when he got back in July he only had one semester to finish and managed to do so. Some of you may remember when I explained about the males in my family having "the gift" of a dead eye when it comes to shooting rifles. This is the brother that is a sniper.

I am already pressuring him to buy a road bike. It is only a matter of time before he crumbles. MUAHAHAHAHAHA


He may be bigger than me now, but I can still submit him with a triangle choke.

13 Comments:

Blogger bluecolnago said...

please give my thanks to your brother for his service....

my new cannondale was s'pose to ship on 23 dec, then 20 jan, then 3 feb, now 10 feb. (i ordered it and paid for it on something like the 5th of dec. it'll be worth it, i'm sure) a component issue, i guess. (that's what my oldest son, jackal, tells me. he races endurance mtb for cannondale and has the "inside line" on it.)

glad your balls are back to normal!

peace out, yo!

2/5/07, 6:27 PM  
Blogger SpeedyChix said...

Glad your bro made it home and finished school too. Now get him on a bike and school 'im in some serious hurt.

-30 in Madison, WI today.

2/5/07, 7:19 PM  
Blogger Jeff Moser said...

At first I thought that was you in the picture, and I thought, "Dude! You've found your form! Struggle no longer!" Those are some guns...

Glad to hear the scrote is back to normal. Those kind of things are important.

2/5/07, 9:26 PM  
Blogger Here and there said...

Sweet, bros are the BEST! And he's dead sexy! So glad he made it back safe and that all your body parts are, ahem, happy.
lat'

2/6/07, 10:22 AM  
Blogger Rainy Day said...

he's cute!

2/6/07, 12:18 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cheeks said...

Dude, your bro is hot! And, you , too of course....

2/6/07, 6:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - I will tell him. Thanks.

Anne - I am damn glad I am not in WI. Why do people live up there anyway?

Sweet - Thanks. I think :)

2/6/07, 7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear you survived your trek to the Great White North. Wish I could escape this sh_t myself!
I think the voting is in on your brother. Might want to avoid including him in any more blogs. Unless, you have him in a choke hold! :^)

2/7/07, 5:25 AM  
Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

so how do you knock him out to get that chokehold on him? poison his coffee? glad he's back safe and the two of u will probably be up to all kinds of trouble from the looks of the pair of u.

2/7/07, 5:49 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oldman and Syd - I just set it up with some sweet professional wrestling moves. It is the kind of stuff Hulk Hogan only wishes he could do.

2/7/07, 5:55 AM  
Blogger ~ lauren said...

brrr -10!

and a sniper! he must have some good focus!

2/7/07, 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude thanks again for the help with the man cave. Tell the Mrs. thanks from us as well. It's gonna be totally choice when it's done. Frank the Tank may have to show for the grand opening.

2/7/07, 7:55 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sully - Anytime brah.

2/10/07, 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home