Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Properly Pumped

After two days of dropping Little Bro on the bike he wanted some revenge. He got it yesterday. We went to the gym to do his chest workout routine. Let's just say that I feel like this now:


I have lost a bit on the barbell over the years. When Little Bro was lifting twice as much as I was for each set it is a bit humbling. I found help though. In only 15 minutes a day I can look like this guy:


Who cares anyway. I can still drop his ASS on the bike. For now at least. :)

We are running in the morning. Let's hope he sucks at that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Cheeks said...

If you get any pics with you in a smashing brief like that 15 minute man, please do post!

2/13/07, 11:12 PM  
Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

+1, sweet cheeks.

and chris, bike trumps biceps any day. ;)

2/14/07, 5:36 AM  
Blogger ~ lauren said...

the briefs! yes, pictures.

2/14/07, 5:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

If I can find tights with a belt like Charles Atlas, I will post pics for you girls. :)

Syd -I agree. Biceps are for beefcakes.

2/14/07, 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home