Sunday, August 19, 2007

Home of The Lip

I am in Louisville, KY, home of the Louisville Lip, or as most of you know him The Greatest of All Time. I depart for Austin on Tuesday evening. Work stuff.

Not much to report on really. I had good workouts on Friday and Saturday. I took today off to travel. I am going to take a post season/preseason break from the bike and am trying to determine when to do so. I have to think about what races I want to do next year blah blah. I will figure all of it out over the next month.


Here is a picture of me (on the raft) a few weeks back in Nevada. Good times.

6 Comments:

Blogger bluecolnago said...

floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.... ;)

8/20/07, 5:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You really look focused on your training in that photograph. Might want to give yourself a break and relax a bit. Hate to see you over-train and burn out early! :^)

8/20/07, 6:42 AM  
Blogger ~ lauren said...

oh man, that pic is rad!

8/20/07, 3:20 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - you know it.

Oldman - yeah. I seem to have been able to forget about intervals on this particular day.

Lauren - by rad are you referring to the Budweiser in my hand??

8/20/07, 10:11 PM  
Blogger chatterbox said...

Lovely photo! Enjoy your post-season break.

8/21/07, 10:18 AM  
Blogger Eclectchick said...

Nice sock lines.

Har!

8/23/07, 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home