Saturday, February 24, 2007

Phantom Turns


It is supposed to rain today and I have a lot to do, so Little Bro and I went to catch a spin class at the gym this morning. I must say I worked pretty darn hard at spin. I looked around today and saw people barely breaking a sweat. I am also sure that there are a lot of "phantom turns" going on when they are to increase the tension. It is your loss SUCKERS!

I have to go unpack my office today. We moved from an office building in South Austin to one in West Austin that is much closer to my house. So, I need to go unpack today so that I can be ready to work on Monday. I am going to take The Bug with me so that I can spend some time with him. I also have to stop at the Home Depot to pick up a few hundred pounds of salt and 10 gallons of bleach for my water conditioning system. Fun fun.

My wife is sketching out some shelving that she wants built in the living room, so I guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow afternoon. This will be the first real build project in the new house. I am actually kind of looking forward to it.

Tomorrow a few of us are meeting down south to ride down Old San Antonio Road. It will be a leisurly pace, but I enjoy riding with my friends as much as I do riding hard, so it is all good. Enjoy your weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I HATE SPINNING! More power to you for doing it, but it bores the hell out of me. 20 minutes feels like 20 hours.

2/25/07, 3:59 PM  
Blogger Pete Basso said...

I always ask myself the same question...how is it that I'm sweating off 5 lbs per hour and some of the other posers still have their make-up in tact? Phantom turns?

2/27/07, 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home