Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Not Much to Chat About

Little Bro went home to PA to take care of some things. He says he is coming back to resume his job search soon, but I am not so sure. I think the effort involved in meeting a new circle of friends is more than he wants to deal with. Time will tell.

I went to the gym today at lunchtime for a quick workout. I hit my abs, back and hips (keys to cycling I am told) and then did 45 minutes on a stationary bike. I did one of those programmed workouts and felt like it fit the bill for today. Tomorrow I am going to do a road ride at lunchtime and then buzz over to the gym for a quick shower before heading back to work. I packed some leftover salmon and couscous for lunch. I am looking forward to being able to get some riding time in during lunch because it is dead time that I can use to my liking. Unlike after work when home obligations sometimes have to take priority.

I have discovered the Sleuth Channel on Time Warner Cable. Two of my favorite cop-type shows are on there in rerun. The Rockford Files and Magnum PI. So the question is:

Quien es mas macho?



4 Comments:

Blogger ~ lauren said...

magnum hands up.

lunch time is the for sure the key, especially if you're a parent.

5 days a week at lunch i either ride or am at the gym.

3/7/07, 8:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Lauren - I dunno. Jim Rockford was a real bad ass in that gold Trans Am.

Yeah, sometimes after work is just not happening. I seem to be on daddy duty from 5:30-7:30.

3/8/07, 6:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jim Rockford by a landslide. Trans Am, lived in a trailer with his dad and got his lights punched out in every episode.
Magnum drove a Ferrari that belong to some rich guy who's house he was living in. Sounds more like Kato Kaylin than a PI!
Hopefully your brother will come to his senses and return to the land of sun, warmth and jobs! Hey, Comerica bank is moving out of Michigan and heading to Dallas; maybe he can get a job there.

3/8/07, 6:47 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Good analogy on Magnum, Oldman. Yeah Jimmy's dad, Rocky and his informant buddy Angel were cool dudes. So was Dennis at the PD. And you are correct, he gets punched out every single show.

3/8/07, 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home