Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday

I did a lunch ride today which was awesome. The temperature was perfect at about 70. The wind was blowing in my face on the way out, so the trip back rocked. I am going to like my new office location I can see. I am going to go for another lunch ride tomorrow. I saw some other people out riding. Hopefully I can get to know some of them in the near future. Today is my wife's birthday. I felt obligated to eat a piece of cake and now it feels like a boat anchor in my stomach. Oh well.


My desk in my new office.


My office picture of Eddy.


The building on the right is my office building. The building on the left is Southwest Cycle Sport. Convenient, eh?


My lunch ride heading West on Bee Cave Road toward Highway 71.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Moser said...

You have a good setup there! If you forget some piece of riding gear or have some faulty part, you still have time to salvage the ride.

I've been riding at lunch for six years now, and many people have come and gone from the group. I'm always surprised at the diversity of people I hook up with to ride! There are probably riders out there eying you for the same reason...wondering if they can hook up with you to ride.

3/8/07, 7:14 PM  
Blogger ~ lauren said...

i can't believe how close that bike shop is! that's amazing.

lunch rides are soooo nice.

3/8/07, 9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky Bastard! :^) Lunch rides are great. We have a locker/shower room in the office and I think, I am the only one who has ever used it. Nice spin around the nearby lake sounds really great right now.

Actually, once I start riding to work (it will be that warm soon) the route goes right by my favorite bike shop. And, unfortunately my favorite beer store! Guess I had better get a rack and a set of panniers! :^0

3/9/07, 5:30 AM  
Blogger Here and there said...

I like your new office, and the blue sky, and the sun, and the warmth, and the NO RAIN, ahhhhh.

3/9/07, 1:33 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

you're gonna get yourself in trouble.

happy b-day to the missus.

peace out, yo!

3/9/07, 3:03 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cyndy - it is nice for sure. Take a road trip. :)

3/9/07, 3:41 PM  
Blogger chatterbox said...

Oooooh. A bike shop right next to the office....dangerous....very dangerous.

3/9/07, 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home